Update: This webinar is now complete. Teengagement subscribers will have access to the webinar recordings on their school’s subscription site [membership.teengagement.com] under the Teengagement Empower tab shortly.
Join Teengagement® for a free webinar designed to support you in preparing 11th and 12th grade students for the October FSA/FCAT 2.0 retake assessment.
Don’t let your students accept failure as an option. Share the secrets of successful test taking so students can prepare for and take charge of the assessment. The following topics will be covered during this Teengagement Empower Webinar:
1. Switch your teaching perspective.
2. Follow a realistic daily plan.
3. Provide relevant tactical lessons.
4. Attack passage and question danger zones.
5. Require mandatory and sustained reading time.
Teengagement Empower: The Secrets Behind Test Taking
Thursday, August 27 at 4:30 pm ET OR Monday, August 31 at 6 pm ET